For our RE.GEN collection PUMA wanted to rethink waste. The collection is made from PUMA’s own waste material and other recycled materials: leather off-cuts, cotton off-cuts, and polyester made from recycled plastic.
The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the ethos of regeneration: rebuilding or repairing something that's been lost or damaged.
Revamp your street style in this relaxed fit, crew neck tee made from sustainably-sourced and recycled cotton and featuring a pigment printed graphic that promotes the concept - reduce, reuse, regenerate.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration. In an effort to reduce industry waste and repair our changing world, we've used non-virgin materials.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibers. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- By buying cotton products from PUMA, you’re supporting more sustainable cotton farming. Learn more at PUMA.COM/FOREVERBETTER
- Relaxed fit
- Crew neck
- Short sleeves
- TPU badge with PUMA Archive No. 1 Logo on chest
- Pigment print graphic on front, back or sleeve
- Rib: 96% cotton, 4% elastane
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Use detergent for colours
- Wash and iron inside out
- Wash with similar colours