Based in Seoul, Ader Error is more than a designer brand; they are an artist collective, working together to change the landscape of modern art and fashion. Their motto, But near missed things, is all about remixing the mundane to create something unexpected and beautiful. The third season of PUMA x ADER ERROR finds inspiration in a fusion of past and future, where old is new again and history is yet to be written.
PUMA collab partner and cult Korean design collective ADER ERROR constantly reinvents and re-imagines objects that others might take for granted. For this PUMA x ADER ERROR cap, they revamp the classic baseball cap form, fixing dual brims to the front. An embroidered PUMA "Past is new, new is past" graphic adorns the front, as does a woven PUMA label. A stripe detail runs along the front right, stretching to the detachable PUMA x ADER ERROR triangle rubber badge at the top.
- Adjustable fit cap
- Embroidered eyelets
- Adjustable double webbing strap at back with PUMA x ADER ERROR plastic buckle
- Embroidered PUMA graphic at front
- Woven label featuring PUMA Wordmark and Formstrip at front
- Detachable triangle rubber badge featuring PUMA Cat Logo and ADER ERROR Logo at top of cap
- 100% Cotton
Návod na údržbu
- Do Not Wring
- Stretch To Original Shape While Damp
- Use Detergent For Colours
- Wash With Similar Colours