For our RE.GEN collection PUMA wanted to rethink waste. The collection is made from PUMA’s own waste material and other recycled materials: leather off-cuts, cotton off-cuts, and polyester made from recycled plastic.
This deconstructed cap from the collection brings more sustainable style to the streets with a low curved visor, contrast stitching and a soft blend of recycled and sustainably sourced cotton.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration. In an effort to reduce industry waste and repair our changing world, we've used non-virgin materials.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact
- Classic six-panel shape with low curved visor
- Self fabric back strap with metal sizer adjuster
- Embroidered eyelets on crown
- Contrast colour stitching on visor
- RE.GEN Tyvek label on front panel
- "FOREVER BETTER" wording on side panel
- Seam tape with RE.GEN and PUMA Cat Logo
- Woven label with PUMA Cat Logo on back
- Cotton and recycled cotton
- Front Lining: 100% polyester
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Do Not Wring
- Stretch To Original Shape While Damp
- Use Detergent For Colours
- Wash With Similar Colours