For our RE.GEN collection PUMA wanted to rethink waste. The collection is made from PUMA’s own waste material and other recycled materials: leather off-cuts, cotton off-cuts, and polyester made from recycled plastic.
The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the ethos of regeneration: rebuilding or repairing something that's been lost or damaged.
These cargo sweatpants resurrect a '90s classic with a comfy sweatwear finish, combining a wide leg and chunky pockets with soft sweat fabric and a cosy elasticated waist. Made with Forever Better Initiative cotton and recycled polyester, these pants reduce waste and support more tenable textile manufacturing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- RE.GEN: The RE.GEN collection is inspired by the idea of regeneration. In an effort to reduce industry waste and repair our changing world, we've used non-virgin materials.
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibers. One of PUMA's answers to reduce our environmental impact.
- By buying cotton products from PUMA, you’re supporting more sustainable cotton farming. Learn more at PUMA.COM/FOREVERBETTER
- Regular fit
- Side cargo pockets for convenient storage
- Elasticated cuffs with adjustable buckle
- Ribbed waistband with drawcord for customised comfort
- TPU badge with PUMA Archive No. 1 Logo at left pocket
- Graphic PUMA embroidery at left pocket
- Cotton and recycled polyester
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Use Detergent For Colours
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours