The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Turn heads in this technical, yet stylish, woven training jacket. Made from sustainably sourced recycled yarns and durable, breathable fabric that protects against the rain, it's ideal for training in less than perfect weather conditions or for going to and from the gym. There are plenty of pockets for stashing your essentials and the adjustable drawcord at the waist gives a fitted yet relaxed look.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: The PUMA and First Mile recycling initiative turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- rainCELL: PUMA's technical material constructions engineered to keep you dry and protect against rainy conditions
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Full-zip closure
- Two utilitarian style pockets on chest
- Side seam pockets
- Adjustable drawcords at waist
- PUMA Cat Logo at left hem
- 100% Recycled polyester
- Front Lining: 100% polyester
- Mesh: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash Garment Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours