In their first-ever collaboration with PUMA, Les Benjamins brings their unique fusion of creativity, cultural heritage and contemporary style to PUMA gear. Technical, progressive silhouettes are reimagined with a hand-crafted, artisanal feel, using the rich colors and detailing of traditional Turkish carpets. A new logo takes inspiration from the founders passion for photography, with a geometric design that evokes a camera’s viewfinder.
One of the first running shoe models to focus on the technical aspects of the sport in addition to the aesthetics, the RS series is back from the '80s archives and better than ever. With a retro design, the shoe pays homage to the original iteration, but with a mid boot silhouette, cool colour contrasting and a lightweight midsole for cushioning and superior energy control, these kicks are ready for today.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- IMEVA: PUMA's midsole for a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Running System: PUMA's comfortable cushion technology celebrates the reinvention of a unique moment or movement in culture
- Mid boot silhouette
- Sock-like fit
- Leather, textile and suede upper
- Rubber outsole
- Rounded lace closure for a snug fit
- PUMA Cat Logo at tongue
- LES BENJAMINS taping at heel