Based in Seoul, Ader Error is more than a designer brand; they are an artist collective, working together to change the landscape of modern art and fashion. Their motto, But near missed things, is all about remixing the mundane to create something unexpected and beautiful. The third season of PUMA x ADER ERROR finds inspiration in a fusion of past and future, where old is new again and history is yet to be written.
For Korean collective ADER ERROR, the design is always in the details. Even the cleanest of looks is loaded with intricate particulars, and these PUMA x ADER ERROR RS 9.8 Sneakers are no different. Powered by our cushioned Running System tech, they feature a mesh upper interlaced with colourful overlays, while the compression-moulded EVA midsole balloons at the side into space-inspired spheres. Traces of PUMA and ADER ERROR branding run throughout, and three detachable ADER ERROR tags complete the look.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Running System: PUMA's comfortable cushion technology celebrates the reinvention of a unique moment or movement in culture
- Mesh upper for breathability
- Cushioned footbed for optimum comfort
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole for lightweight performance
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- "Under The Past" Wordmark label at tongue
- PUMA and ADER ERROR branding at tongue
- Detachable ADER ERROR tags
- ADER ERROR badge at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA Cat Logo at heel